Best Attitude Status English- Status-jaanarbaj.blogspot.com

Best Attitude Status- English Status-jaanarbaj.blogspot.com



jaanarbaj.blogspot.com

Some One Asked Me What Is Ur Attitude........
THen I SimplY REplied....."Being Single IS My Attitude.....



Smile in front of people who hate you....
your happiness kills them....




I talk to myself because i like dealing with a better class of people.



People say nothing's impossible,but i do nothing everyday




I don't need to explain myself,i know I,m right




Coins Always make sound but the currency notes always silent ?that's why 
i'm always calm & silent




I don't care what people think or say about me,i was not born on this earth to please everybody.




LEGENDS don't die...i am a LIVING EXAMPLE





WHEN i was born....devil said...."Oh shit...Competition.





I SMILE....because i dont know WHAT THE HELL is going on.





born with winner quality's





not always available,try your luck 




keep moving nothing new to read




I am single because god is busy writing to the best love story for me




when you're good, you're good,when you're awesome You're me..





i have new theory in life ....what other people think of me is truly none of my business..




knowledge is knowning tomato is a fruit.....wisdom is not putting is a fruit salad....





God is really creative, i mean....just look at me





i'm gonna MAKE the rest of my life,the BEST of  my LIFE





Im nobody,nobody is perfect, and therefor i'm perfect






 i speak my mind. i never mind what i speak



Xcuse me,i found something under my shoes.oh its your attitude




i hate when people look at my phone while i'm typing.it's not that i have something to hide




Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »

3 comments

comments
November 20, 2017 at 2:26 AM delete

A strong passion for any object will ensure success, for the desire of the end will point out the means. Motivatonal Quotes
gym quotes
inspirational quotes
ex girl friend quotes

Reply
avatar
January 1, 2018 at 11:17 PM delete

Yes,Bro U R Right


Thankss For Visit


Keep Visiting

Reply
avatar
January 20, 2018 at 6:04 PM delete

http://www.romanticlovestatus.com/2018/01/romantic-love-status-best-romantic-love.html

Reply
avatar

Hello Friends,
Share Your Feeling With Me

Jaan Arbaj

”

About Author Md Jaan Arbaaj

Hello Friends, Mera Naam Md Jaan Arbaaj hai, Aur Maine Jaanarbaj website banai hai, jiske dwara main logo ko inspirational quotes,Motivational quotes,love shayri,status,jokes,Life Change Tips bhejta hun! Read More>>